Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rainy Sunday


This is what it has looked like all....day....long.

Where in the world is this sunshine located??

Definitely not in my neck of the neighborhood.

All this rain has caused one sleepy wife, and one antsy fluff ball....and not to mention the hubster is cranky too.

Tonight I scrounged up something for dinner that I so didn't feel like eating, but it was good, and I am thankful for it.

I call it, "Chili Cheese and Beef Enchiladas". It's so simple that anyone, and I mean anyone could fix it.

You take 1 Can of Chili (I use Campbell's Chunky Roadhouse Chili...1 Can)
Shredded Mexican Cheese (As much as you prefer)
1 pd. Ground Beef
Garlic Powder
Taco Seasoning

Cook ground beef like normal...add garlic powder and taco seasoning. Drain.

Fill soft tortilla's up....with Chili, Beef and Cheese, wrap up and place is casserole dish. We usually have left over Chili, so I cover, smother and top it off with remainder of Chili and add cheese. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes to melt cheese.

I fix Fried Corn and Spanish Rice to side it with.

Enjoy!

No comments: