Friday, May 7, 2010

Our Kind of Friday Night


Happy Friday everyone!

This picture makes me smile.

This afternoon I went and watched my hubby hit some golf balls at a local driving range in our town.

It's so cute to watch how serious he gets...how determined he is to make sure he makes an excellent shot.

I wish I would have had my real camera other than my phone to take some pictures of this man in action. Instead, all I got was my design with the golf balls.

I still cannot believe this week's vacation is about up.

It's crazy how you can wait for so long for something to arrive, only to have it leave so fast.

I did get a lot accomplished, especially today. I finished painting the kitchen, only lacking a few touch ups here and there. I am hoping to get pictures posted by tomorrow night to show what a difference a color can make to a room.

Other than that, tonight we made a shopping trip to several different stores! The hubs of course had to hit up Dicks Sporting Goods and Best Buy, while I opted to stay in Joann's and Home Goods for most of the evening.

It's so funny how life changes. It's a Friday night, and we were seriously home at around 8pm.

WOW.

Now that's what I call our kind of Friday night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like an awesome Friday night to me! Just wait till you have kids, then you won't even go shopping. You'll just stay home AND go to bed at 8pm! LOL