Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Number 2 in One Night

Why is it I love random posts the most?

Is it because that's how I portray my brain?

Or is it because I have nothing better to talk about that would make it long enough to even post?

At this very moment, I am sitting on our big, over sized brown couch (for anyone who has been to our house, this couch is ginormous, and that's the main reason I fell in love with it), with our huge comforter, a big box fan set on 3, and a cute fluff ball laying between both of my ankles sound asleep.

Since my lovey wiped my laptop clean, I cannot figure out where the Favorite button is on this thing. That was one thing I was bummed about. All of my favorites went bye bye, and I didn't even bother to write them down. I was so focused on making sure my photos were scanned on to discs, that that left my mind. Oh well, I guess in reality, the photos were way more important.

So, I have been thinking about purchasing a subscription to a particular website. When I talked it over with the hubby, he just laughed. It has always been something that interested me...but I never knew anyone who actually did it. It's Ancestry.com. I have a co-worker who signed up and she is constantly telling me (and showing me) what all her and her mom have found. I guess a lot of it has been stirring up my interest since my mom has passed away, and I unfortunately have not been able to really, truly sit down and talk to her side of the family about my relatives and ancestors. Just from plugging in my parents name...I have received 2 leaves (hints) including a birth certificate and her census of my mother. I can't go any further, however, because I don't have an account with them.

Looks like there is a good chance our fence may be going up within the next couple of weeks, if not this week. Fingers crossed it happens.

It's Mother's Day this weekend! :)

It already seems like the week is flying by so fast.

My heart feels so heavy for my fellow Tennesseans. One of the news websites has listed the names of flood victims. Some have been unaccounted for. The total is up to 29 so far. So, so sad.

I am still craving some Mexican. Actually, I am craving anything other than soft food. My honey made me a plate of Scrambled eggs, and that was like Heaven. Yogurt, Apple Sauce, Pudding, and Kool Whip with Hershey's powder does not do the trick anymore. I already made my BFF promise me we would be taking a trip to our favorite Mexican Restaurant in Lebanon called Los Compadres. Sooner or later, I will be eating some Mexican.

Well, I guess that's it for my blogging this evening. Hope everyone has a wonderful remainder of the week!

No comments: