Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Findings.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

Today, the hubby and I ran out to our local Sam's Club to stock up on some groceries to put in our big freezer in the garage.

While there, my tummy was getting the best of me. I found a huge bag of these Sensible Portions Vegetable Straws. I must say they are delicious.

For right now, I'm not supposed to eat anything crunchy. However, my stubborness got the best of me, and I sneaked a small one. I had to let it sit in my mouth for a good minute till I could actually chew it and swallow it, but it was still good.


As I mentioned a few posts ago, while on our weekend trip in Georgia...the girls and I loaded up the Trail Blazier and headed to some local community garage sales.

I love anything thrifty and cheap. And that's why when I racked up on all of this for less than 20 bucks, I was super duper excited!

And if you notice that tray...I see a lot of potential for that sucker!


This is up close of the frame picture I found.

Home is where your story begins.




I'm thinkin' this Saturday I may do this again!



No comments: