Monday, May 17, 2010

I Should Be Cleaning...

....like I said I would be.

I thought this would be a great opportunity to get caught up with the dusting, the sweeping, and the mopping while the hubby was out with friends from work. (Our good friend got him and a few other guys tickets to our very own Nashville Sounds Game.)

But instead I spent about an hour and a half at Goodwill that by the time I got home the furthest thing from my mind was cleaning.

I'm super excited about Book Club this Friday night at our house.

So far, I have heard some thoughts on this months read. I like it so far, and the book is starting to getting really interesting. I will definitely be posting a Book Review come this weekend!

Anyhow. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening...I'm going to get back to my Facebooking cleaning.

No comments: