Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm on the Prowl.....

....for some new Cookware!!!

Exciting, huh?

Actually, I am pretty excited.

Tonight, I dropped the bomb on the hubby telling him how much I wanted (and needed) some new pots and pans. I just knew when I started out my sentence, "Honey, if I was to do my research....", he would assume I was talking about something pretty materialistic, but he didn't say anything until I finished talking.

When we were engaged and went and registered, I was so apprehensive about putting some pretty expensive items on my registry. I was so worried people would think something, so I stayed in what I call a "safe zone". Don't get me wrong, I was and still thankful for what we received, but as time goes on I truly believe in "you get what you pay for".

My pots and pans are wearing really thin. So thin that on some of the insides, the black stuff is wearing off and I'm having to toss them out.

From starting my research tonight, I found a website that has started to answer my questions. It's Only Cookware.com, which is a Cookware Consumer Guide.

As of right now, I am leaning towards a Non-stick Cookware set vs. a Stainless Steele Set. And in all honesty, my first reasoning is the Stainless is a little too fancy for my taste, even if that reasoning is all about the look.

Here are the top 3 Non-Stick Cookware sets:


#1. Kitchenaid Gourmet Essentials NonStick Hard Anodized 12pc Cookware Set

#2. Rachael Ray 10pc NonStick Cookware Set

#3. Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Non-Stick 12pc Cookware Set
I am going to keep on researching...but what do you have in your kitchen? And what you have, would you recommend it?

No comments: