Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Love My Copco....

Yesterday, I made my weekly trip (which I am determined to make it ever so often) to our Kroger Supermarket.

I had several things that I needed to pick up.

This Kroger Supermarket is like no other. They carry furniture, home decor...everything you could possibly imagine except for clothing.

While browsing the aisle for a lunch tote for my hubby, I came across this tumbler.

I instantly knew I wanted one...or two.

It's a hardcore plastic cup (tumbler as they call it) with a sturdy straw that makes it easy to stir...along with a rubber grip to hold.

It's made by Copco. You should definitely check them out!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I've had mine for about a week now and we are total BFFs. Amber has a few and I loved them, so I got me one. Nicole has a Starbucks one that is way cute!

Heather said...

I saw these somewhere too. But not Kroger. I too thought they were great. And you look so cool drinking out of them!

Amber said...

I got mine about a little over a month ago and I love mine! I carry it with me everywhere! I went ahead and bought two so I could stick one in the dishwasher and still have one to drink out of. I bought mine from Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I waited till I got a $5 off coupon and got two for $11. So worth the price.