Sunday, May 16, 2010

Getting to Know You


The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
I would have to say my Coach bag....although I'm currently using it, so it's not in my closet.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
No, and I wish I would have. The hubs and I have already said our children will be in some sort of extra curricular activity of some sort while growing up.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
A beautiful Butterfly.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
That's a toss up between face or chest-shoulder area....nothing worse than having bra straps or any type of clothing of that matter rubbing your burn.

5. Are you happy?
Over all, so very happy. I am truly blessed. Although, I don't act like I am happy, I really do have more than I deserve, and I am so blessed with a hard working, loving husband who I adore.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I wouldn't say abbreviations so much, but I HATE when people spell "slangish", if that's what you would call it. Like "Wuz up?" or "spendin' da day with....". I see that all the time all over Facebook, and I just shake my head.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I do love where we live. We just bought our house, and it's felt like home since day 1. Although, I went through a time where I was constantly looking to see what kind of deals were out there with the market...I love our house.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I will just put it away. If I have to, I will tell the hubs to hide it. If we are at a restaurant, I will tell the waiter to take it away. If it's in front of me, I will eat it.

No comments: