Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day?
I'm not going to take the easy way and say "all of them"...but actually, I hope today is the one that will hold a candle to others. Today is the first time that we will be celebrating with everyone at our house. My parents, my MIL, my sister and her family...I'm excited. I am hoping to get some pictures!

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Yes...I must admit though, I don't even really talk. I'm honest. The last time I got pulled over I told the cop that I was just listening to my John Mayer Cd, and wasn't paying attention.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
I don't have really anything that's too exciting and old. My hubs has some stuff from his college days....also know as frat days. But that's really about it.

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
No. I use whitening toothpaste but that's as far as it goes.

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
Panties. Although I do have a few granny panties. What can I say...they're comfortable! And the unmentionables...well, they're unmentionable for a reason now! WINK.

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Well....speaking of vacation, I'd take another week off in a heartbeat if I could! Instead, tomorrow I must head back to work. Before trailing off in to a complete different story...I would love to take a trip somewhere tropical. Like Fiji. Now that's a vacation!

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No...it doesn't bother me. I personally won't drop the GD word or F bomb on here...but I have said Damn. Shhhhhhh. Don't tell anyone.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
I would say our Dish TV. We have TONS of channels, but I only watch not even a handful of channels.

No comments: