Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know You


1. Are you superstitious?
Not so much. I don't really play in to the whole "Friday the 13th", or if I purchase something and it totals up to $6.66....I try to avoid thinking anything of that nature.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
Part of me wants to say our puppy, Kaci...to see what kind of life she lives as a dog in our family, but I also want to say a bird. If I were a bird, I could fly over anything and everything...and crap on anything I choose...(which would be anyone who pisses me off!)

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
This one is a tough one for me. I think alot of the styles that are in stores today, I could not get away with wearing....BUT some people can. The skinny jeans are adorable on certain people, but I cannot wear them. My shape just does not compromise with them!

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
Sure....why not....?

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
To be totally honest....(too much info can be in this answer), yes. For our honeymoon, yes...and I'll leave it at that!

6. Are you a spender or a saver?
Definitely the spender! My hubby calls me "The Swiper" because apparently I like to swipe my debit card too much! Luckily, he's the saver in our marriage...Thank you, Lord!

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
I love Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts! Any of those, please?!


8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?
Attempted it once, but could not follow through with it. It's a nasty, nasty habit...that my lungs could not handle.

No comments: