Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to Know You

1. Do you have a fetish?
Anything thrifty...mostly home decor. I love finding stuff and making them beautiful. Half of my stuff here at my house is where I have found them at Goodwill, yard sales....antique stores.
2. Do you sing in the shower?
I do sometimes if it's just me in there. If it's the hubs and I, we just talk about our day and our lives.
3. Who was your first crush?
Oh goodness. This guy named Bryan Brocki. Crazy how you remember stuff like that. We were in like 3rd grade, and he gave me a New Kids on the Block tape. (He must have had an older brother or sister) My mom made me give it back to him.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
He has to be a provider and a take charge kind of guy. There's nothing like a man who will stand up for what is right, who will work to give you what you need and want.
5. Do you sleep naked?
No.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
I'm what I would say a compulsive picker at my nails. I try to have them done with a French Manicure, but I haven't had that in a while.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
I check either my Blog or Face book.
8. Summer is.....?
Family and friends hanging out at cookouts with fun games, food, and just talking. I love doing things like that.

No comments: