Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Night

Wow. This is the first time in a long while that it is actually pushing midnight, and it's a week night. But with that being said, I am off tomorrow...which makes me happy.



Before I start rambling, I am curious as to my last post, why it did not work in paragraph form? That really drives me crazy. Hmph.



Anyways. Today I spent my entire lunch hour at a local used book store trying to find my book pick to share with our group Friday evening, but I couldn't find one I especially liked. I am a member of a website called Book Movement, and I love it! It's really helped me get ideas on what I might like to read even outside of the Book Club. I'm excited about being part of one. I like to read, but my problem is getting bored with a book and never finishing it. Maybe tomorrow I might venture out and find something.

Yesterday, I finally put down my first week's vacation on the calendar! And luckily it's not too far away! The first week of May, the hubby and I will be off together. Our thoughts are to head down to Atlanta to see my sister, Amber and her lil' family...and then the remainder of the week, just relax and hang around the house. (Which is always nice!)

Does any of you have big plans for the Summer??

No comments: