Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday's List


  1. I met one of my besties at Charlie Daniels Park and walked 2 laps. It felt so good to being doing some sort of exercise. Although, it wasn't too strenuous, it was something better than sitting at home doing nothing.
  2. I bought some new shampoo and conditioner and I love it! It's John Frieda's line of Root Awakening. With continuous straightening it everyday, I have definitely started to see some wear and tear on my ends. I always hate buying this stuff because I have bought some that make my hair greasy. But this stuff I love!
  3. I finally found the book I am going to share with Book Club tomorrow evening! I hope everyone enjoys the read! We'll see! I'll share my thoughts when I am done reading it!
  4. Tonight is the first night the hubby and I are going to start exercising together. It's strange that we have never really done this before. We have a treadmill and a full weight "center" that is sitting in our garage not being used. Starting tonight, we are going to change that.
  5. This is what I see every time I step outside on my front porch and on my driveway. I love this time of the year! Aren't they beautiful? The Marigold's I think I might add to just to add some color to them. It makes me think I have potted a bunch of Dandelions.

  6. Ahhh, and this is what is causing this amazing aroma in my house right now. I put in in the crock pot about 11:00 this morning, and ever since it has been slowly cooking on low. This is the first time I have tried this Tyson Slow Cooker Creations. I got it at Walmart so we'll see how it turns out.
  7. I am so sleepy for some reason, and I don't know why. I got plenty of rest last night. I'm wondering if it was walking in the heat for so long. I think that might have played a part.
  8. Right now, I'm watching Judge Judy. Do people seriously bring some of their drama on TV?? It's killin' me.



No comments: