Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Should be Sleeping...

....but instead I'm doing my usual of reading blog after blog, and finally posting one for myself. My google reader is up to 64 which isn't too bad considering it has been higher.

I'm feeling kind of random, so this post may be a little scattery considering my brain has been frazzled for the majority of the day. I love my job, I love my line of work, the people I work for and with, but today was a day of hell. Period.

I have decided to do my Spring cleaning this weekend. Base boards, wiping down walls...you name it. It's getting done. My hubby is going to be mowing the yard and getting it back to looking like a yard rather than a jungle.

Speaking of this weekend...we have to get our taxes done. We had to wait till we closed on our house to get a particular form to take, so now that we are officially home owners, we can continue to get things done...since we do have a deadline to meet.

I have a really bad habit that I need to break because it really is driving me crazy. You see, I can wash clothes all day long if I have to, but it's the step after the drying that I hate and despise. The folding. My laundry room looks horrible. I have laundry baskets with clean clothes waiting to be folded.

Tonight, we went to our friend's house for dinner. We had so much fun just sitting around talking. I have a feeling there will be many more nights like tonight in our future. What would we do without friends??

My eyelids are finally getting a bit heavy. I hope everyone has a wonderful remainder of the week! Thank goodness Friday is almost here!

1 comment:

Amber said...

My google reader is over a 130 now. I haven't been able to keep up lately.

And I HATE folding laundry too! I usually wait to do it at night when David's home. That way he has to help me with it.