Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Don't Have a Title is My Title...

So, I really have nothing too exciting and interesting to blog about tonight. With that being said (typed), I'm just gonna type what comes to mind.

This morning, I woke up in a panic thinkin' I had overslept when in reality I still had 20 mins before my alarm went off. I had the blessing of being able to work on a Saturday. Once I got there, the storms in Middle Tennessee started and work got really, really slow. It was like a monsoon outside.

However, once I got safely home, 2 of my favorite people came over...Christie and Tina. It was nice being able to catch up with them. The sweet part about it was finding out they wanted to give us a house warming gift. Their original plan was to get us a shrub, or tree to plant in our yard, which I was all for. But once walking around our yard trying to decide where we would put it, they decided they wanted to do some landscaping. I am so excited about this. Tina has a green thumb and from looking at what was actually planted from the previous owners, they were pretty pricey plants....they just didn't have a plan to what they were planting. (Wow, what a run on sentence I have there!)

This evening, Denise and I headed to a Premier Jewelry Party where I spent too much money. Nah, not really. I needed some new jewelry because I am always, always, always wearing the same earrings which are usually my plain, basic silver hoops. So, I ordered 2 bracelets and 2 pairs of earrings.

One week till the our 1 weeks vacation! I cannot wait. Several things on my list to get accomplished:
  1. Paint our kitchen
  2. Relax
  3. Finish reading my Book Club pick
  4. Clean my house
  5. Clean my car
  6. Enjoy my vacation

And the count down begins....

No comments: