Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting to Know you


I totally stole this from my sis, Amber's blog and thought it was a fun thing to post on Sundays!

Here are today's questions:
1. If you could star in any movie genre...what would it be...romance..horror..comedy..suspense..or action?
I would have to say romance, because I am a total mush
for lovey dovey stuff.
2. Do you recycle?
No. I am so bad about that. I wish we had the mindset to
make sure we separated our cans, plastic, etc...but we don't.
3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Never, and no way would I ever desire to.
4. Do you have a nickname?
Liz, Lizzy, Lou, and Babe
5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
I really don't have one. I don't have kids so Mama
would never be an option, but if we did, that would be where
the line would be drawn.
6. What are your Summer staples?
Flip Flops and Sun dresses. I have so many pairs of flip flops
and truth be known I only wear 2 pairs of them.
7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Last night, I attended a Premier Jewelry party and bought
2 pairs of earrings and 2 bracelets, only with going with the mindset
I wanted to get a watch! Ha!
8. Are you happy with your boob size?
No, and I honestly probably never will be. I have been "blessed"
in that area, and I honestly despise them...BUT I have been more aware
of trying not to complain about them. So many women in my life have gone through
having Breast cancer in their life, so I try to keep a chin up that, Praise the Lord, mine have been
ok.
How fun was that!? Hope everyone has a wonderful remainder of their Sunday!




No comments: