Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to Good.

It's so funny how when you blog everyday, sometimes more than once a day, missing a few days can seem like weeks!

But I am back, and in full blogging mode.

As in previous posts, I complained about how my laptop seemed so slow and so sluggish. Well, the hubby saved the day...or the past few days (and that's why I have been MIA)! He basically wiped my computer clean and started from square one. Yes, I spent all day Sunday saving pictures to discs...and making notes of my favorite websites, but it was well worth it. It's running like new!

Yesterday was a good day. I had my consultation at with my Oral Surgeon for my wisdom teeth to come out.

This is a big deal to me. Way back in the day, I dislocated my knee. It was seriously the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I got rushed to the hospital, and what should have taken an hour tops to relocate, ended up taking hours because I would not take the medicine to go to sleep. My dear parents ended up having to pay what might as well have been a surgery bill for a dislocated knee.

You can only imagine what thoughts I have when they say I will be under in a matter of 2 seconds. Seriously??? We'll see how that goes 8 am next Tuesday.

Speaking of next week, the hubby and I are on vacation! Besides the whole wisdom teeth ordeal, I am so excited. Friday night we head to Georgia to stay with my sister and her sweet family. I'm gonna be loadin' up on the lovin' with lil' Miss Olivia Kate! We have the whole weekend planned out, and I can't wait to hang out with her girlfriends!

The hubby and the guys however have their own thing goin'. I know he's lookin' forward to the guy time.

Be lookin' for some pictures....I'm sure I'll be bloggin' away!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yay!!!! I'm so excited about y'all coming down this weekend!!! I'm sure you'll do fine on Tuesday...all I remember from my last surgery is that it was the best sleep I had in my life!