Saturday, March 27, 2010

Random Kind of Saturday

  • I'm sitting here watching "The Pregnancy Pact" on LMN. Yes, I've had such an exciting weekend so far. No doubt, the movie's interesting.
  • Yesterday, my afternoon was full of coughing. The kind of coughing that is started by a single thought of coughing, and the kind of coughing that once it has started, it never, ever ends.
  • I decided to take some Bynedryl to try in some way ease up my coughing attacks, so with that, I went to bed at 8:30....on a Friday night.
  • I had to work this morning. No fun.
  • My hubster is at Buffalo Wild Wings watching UFC. I opted to stay home and let him have his guy time.
  • I have every single candle that I own right in front of me on the coffee table. I look like I am having a seance. I promise you, I am not.
  • Looks like Wednesday, we close on our house!
  • .....and I know that these girls were crazy enough to get pregnant on purpose at 15, but why in the world are they drinking while pregnant??
  • My hubby got New Moon off Netflix, and it came in the mail today. We went and saw it in the theatres when it came out, but due to a stinky, over weight woman sitting right next to me with her balloon type jacket all in my seat, I was not able to pay attention. Yeah, that's why we have begun to hate seeing movies in the theatres. Between constant cell phones going off, babies crying in an adult movie, people talking...the hubby and I would much rather watch it in the comfort of our own home.
  • Speaking of our own home...did I mention we are going to be brand new homeowners??

No comments: