Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh What a Beautiful Morning....

Oh what a beautiful morning.....nothing is going my way. Well, when I say nothing, I mean I'm sick, and it just so happens, it's the most beautiful weekend we have had in a long, long time...with a perfect temperature. Leave it to Liz, that this would be the weekend she'd be sick with pressure galore in her head and an off and on temperature. It's so aggravating.

So, my weekend thus far has been filled with Lifetime movies, blogging, sleep, Kleenex's, Cloroseptic spray, more sleeping, more Kleenex's, and orange juice. I am determined to be well by Monday.

And not to mention, this is my Dad's birthday weekend. I am so bummed that I don't think I will be well enough to attend the festivities. Maybe there's a miracle heading my way.

Yeah, I think I'm done whining.


No comments: