Monday, March 15, 2010

New Hair

I'm one excited girl! Thursday evening I have a hair appointment. I haven't been this giddy about my hair in such a long time.

I'm getting my hair done with some one who started doing my hair from day one of deciding to go into hair. Before her cosmetology license, before any type of training I trusted this woman with my head of hair. She's gone from being so nervous about picking up a pair of scissors, to a professional hair stylist who is booked up for weeks at a time. Now she owns her own salon in the heart of growing Mt. Juliet, and I have an appointment to see her.

I basically have been in a rut for some time now with just my appearance. Gaining weight sort of changes my whole perspective on my own self image. (Strange, right). I haven't been wearing hardly any makeup, or fixing my hair, or anything of that nature. Which just makes me look even worse. So...

I have decided things have got to change. My own self image is a reflection of how I feel about myself. I want to feel good again. I want to feel vibrant again. And I am going to.

After scoping out all of the 2010 hair trends and styles...I have leaned towards these two:



I'm a big fan of the chunky bangs.

I have always loved this hairstyle of
Nicole Richie.

I'm even going to go back blond. The past Fall-Winter months I have been dark. And it's now faded. People have told me that I look much better as a blond, and I think I do too. So, as of Thursday evening....I will be Mrs. Blondie, again.

No comments: