Thursday, March 4, 2010

Looking Through Pictures

I was lookin' through my pictures on my computer, and these pictures make me smile. Mike and I do not have children as of right now. We want to, and we plan to....but as of right now, we are lovin' the joys of this little fluff ball. She makes us both so happy.


When we first went and saw her, I knew right away, she was going to be a part of our little family. A new addition, that we soon decided to call Kaci. I remember sitting her down on the driver's side seat of Mike's truck and her little tail wagging back and forth. She was so precious.



And of course, Mike has fallen in love with her.

This is the hubster giving me the "Not another picture, please" look.


Our Kaci girl.



And this is what our typical Saturday's look like around our house.


"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his." ~ John Grogan




No comments: