Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a Weird Kind of Feeling

Have you ever had a feeling you can't really describe?

It's not really an eery, something bad gonna happen type feeling, just different, like I can't really explain it.

You're gonna totally laugh at me, because it sounds so strange, and so out there..but I'm going to attempt to explain what I am feeling.

Today has been a good day. We went to bed really late, like probably around 2;30ish...so naturally, we both slept in. (I know, our butts should be in church, but that's for a different post.) We ate our breakfast and watched New Moon that the hubby got me from Netflix. I still prefer the first one, but it was good. I went to the grocery store, and my hubby left to watch Wrestle Mania at a good friends house.

Maybe it's because I have been so lazy, and really haven't done too much as in productive (when really I have). But for some reason, this feeling is a lonely type feeling. Which is totally absurd, because my husband and I have spent our time together. We're really together, all the time. And him going to watch Wrestle Mania was completely fine by me. He wanted me to go, but I figured I could stay home and do some stuff I needed to get done rather than during the week.

I don't know how some wives do it. My dad travels every week of the month pretty much, so my mom has grown a custom to being at home and having her routine down...without my dad. And they make it work. But I never realized how hard it would be to have Mike away every week of the month. I mean, I'm missing him right now. Which is dumb because he's just at a friend's house watching Wrestle Mania.

I can't wait till he gets home tonight to get a hug and give him an extra big hug. Maybe it's a good thing that I am feeling this. Maybe it's a tad bit weird that I just saw him less than 3 hours ago and I'm missing him already.

Oh well, what can I say....I love him!

No comments: