Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Confessions Part 2



  • Sometimes I will toss and turn on purpose when I can't sleep, just so I can accidentally wake my Hubby up and he can talk to me.

  • I often wonder what it would have been like to have had an actual wedding

  • I regret not getting bridal portraits before I got rid of my wedding dress.

  • Ever since watching on Netflix the documentary, Food Inc., I really cannot look at chicken or anything of that matter the same way. I always have those thoughts in the back of my head. Today, I had a free coupon for a free Chick-fa-let sandwish, I didn't get half way through before I tossed it because of my flashbacks of what they showed and said. No joke.

  • I think my husband is incredibly HOT!

  • I really want to get back in to church, when that will happen, I don't exactly know.

No comments: