Sunday, March 7, 2010

Confessions Part 1

  • I am a whiner. I whine when I'm sick, I whine when I'm bored, I whine when I'm in a bad mood, and I whine when I'm in a good mood. What can I say?? I.am.a.whiner.
  • I have turned in to a phone hater. I hate talking on the phone. If someone calls, I have to be able to give my undivided attention to you, or I won't answer. I hate when people call, and then they do other things to only act like they are listening to what you have to say.
  • I am a bad fighter. I don't know how to fight the right way. I have a horrible temper, and have been told " You go for blood when you fight". Um yeah, I'm not sure how that makes me feel.
  • I start things only to never finish them. I wish I wasn't like that.
  • I have dreams that I wish I could achieve.
  • I have had baby fever for the past several weeks that I was sure would pass, but it has yet to go anywhere. My thoughts have turned in to questioning myself, "why are we waiting?" rather than coming up with reasons why we should wait.
  • I try to pretend to be strong as a rock, only to be as weak as weak could be in reality.
  • My husband is my world, even though I sometimes don't love like I could.

To be continued...




No comments: