Monday, March 8, 2010

Back Home Again

After venturing in to work this morning for about 2.5 hours, I am once again back home and on the couch. I was sent home after I guess my boss and co-workers saw I looked (and sounded) like death walking, as I call it. My coughs sound like loud, vibrating trombone's, and with each one, it feels as if a razor blade is slowing slicing each layer of skin in my poor little throat. My voice sounds like a man's...and I look as if I should be walking around with my head in a fish bowl. I feel drained, like I have no energy in me, but yet I can't sleep.

So, at approximately 3pm this afternoon, I should know if all this time I have been dealing with Strep Throat or not. Fingers crossed, it's just a bad case of allergies. When I spoke to my Family Doctor, she unfortunately said it sounded like a bit of both. Lucky me.

As of right now though, I have found one of my favorite movies on TV...and I even made a point to record it, so the hubby can watch it with me sometime. I think this was one of Julia Roberts best movies...ever!

And along with the movie....I have this little fur ball tucked away at the tips of my toes...
Note: The post I am currently typing
is in the picture of the laptop screen.

Please pray I get better soon. I'm getting really antsy not being able to really do anything, whether it's work, or being outside in this spectacular weather.
It's starting to drive me bonkers.
UPDATE:
I went to the doctor, and my strep test came back negative. They drew blood (in which I almost passed out, AGAIN!) to test for any infection in my blood...they couldn't find anything along with my Mono test being negative, but did show that I had some sort of infection because my white blood cell count was so low. So, to sum it all up, I have a BAD sinus infection.
And boy, does it SUCK!

No comments: