Sunday, March 21, 2010

ABC's of Me!



  • Age: 26
  • Bedtime: usually I try to be in the bed by 10 during the week...weekends, it just depends.
  • Crazy obsession: I love anything thrift. I get a "thrifty high" off of it.
  • Drives you nuts: Inconsiderate, hypocritical people.
  • Exciting news: We're buying our house...close at the end of the month!
  • Favorite food: Anything Mexican! I could eat it everyday of the week!
  • Gold or silver: Silver is what I normally wear..but I do have some gold pieces of jewelry.
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Instrument you play: None...attempted the piano when I was younger...but wasn't for me.
  • Job Title: Bank Teller. I love my job!
  • Kids: Not yet!
  • Living arrangements: I live with my hot husband and precious puppy, Kaci.
  • Mom's name: Kathy and Tami. I'm blessed with 2 moms!
  • Nickname(s): Liz, Lou, Honey and Babe
  • Overnight stay at the hospital: I had Pneumonia several years ago, and stayed in the hospital for 4 or 5 days. It was awful. I thought I was dying.
  • Pet peeve: People who lick their fingers during/after eating. That grosses me out.
  • Quote from a movie: "They didn't agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other everyday....but in spite their differences, they had one important thing in common, they were crazy about each other." ~The Notebook
  • Righty or lefty: Righty
  • Siblings: Angela and Amber; Michael and Josh
  • Time you wake up: Depends. Weekdays is 6:25 and weekends, well that depends, too!
  • Underwear: I love buying new panties!
  • Veggie you dislike: Beets, but I love pretty much all my vegetables!
  • Worse habit: Biting and picking at my nails. They look awful at times, so I try to keep them done. I hate this habit and have tried to break it, but I haven't yet.
  • X-rays you've had: Chest when I had Pneumonia.
  • Zoo animals who love: Penguins and Monkeys

I thought this was the cutest idea...head over to You Had Me At Hello and you'll find her variation of this.

I tweaked some of the letters to my own, but I owe the idea to her!

No comments: