Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's Your Thoughts




I know that what I am about to post is probably a very controversal subject...but for some reason since I saw the commercial last night, it's been coming in and out of my mind ever since.




Being raised in a Christian house hold, I was always taught and raised to believe that any sort of sexual impurity was a sin. That in God's eyes, a sin was a sin no matter what it was.




No one is perfect. I, myself, in my dating years was not perfect substaining from temptations. Of course, I cannot go back and erase things that happened, so I will not dwell on them.




The commercial I saw was the Plan B Emergency Contraceptive Pill. Now, I guess I could be getting myself in to a rut posting such a topic without having alot of the knowledge to my name of this pill....except for the basics.


  • It is basically a back-up method of preventing pregnancy, also known as an emergency method of preventing a pregnancy after unprotected sex, or your birth control fails.


  • Plan B is not an abortion pill, meaning if you're already pregnant, the Plan B pill will not work.


  • And it is not a normal birth control pill and should not be taken consistently.


I try in my head to form my own opinion....and I have.



But I want to know what you think. What is your insight on this method?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ok....those commercials throw me too! If your already pregnant then there's nothing you can do...so what does it do then? I don't know what to think about it since I don't understand how it's suppossed to work.

Elizabeth said...

The whole thing throws me for a loop. It's like I think one way, but then I find myself thinkin' "ok, well then what's the difference between birth control?" Hmph. I guess each to their own. :)