Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Ramblings

  • I woke up with one leg on the "wrong side of the bed". I haven't really felt that well that past few days just because I have been cramping so bad. Midol has been my friend though.
  • I really, really need to pick this house up. Since the weather is gonna be a nice 65 degrees, opening all the windows is playing the part in motivating me.
  • I wish I would have gotton a picture of this. Unfortunately, as of right now, we do not have a garbage disposal, which sucks. When you have one for so long and then go to not having one, you really grow to appreciate those things. My husband apparently had a late night bowl of cereal, and decided when pouring his milk down the drain, he would leave a handful of frosted flakes in the drain. NOW THAT ERKS ME!!!!! And I think he now knows that, if you know what I mean.
  • Right now, I am watching "Fred Clause" with Vince Vaughn. I love that man.
  • Friday and Saturday is my off days from working out, which means today calls for Jillian, Bob, or Mr. Treadmill.
  • I had planned all week long to have Pot Roast and veggies for our Sunday night dinner. When looking for my crock pot, I suddenly realized my crock pot was still at my best friend's house from our last gathering. Bummer.
  • Well, the basket of dirty laundry is calling my name.....

No comments: