Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Pick

Mike and I have grown the love for renting movies and Netflix. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do get in the mood to head to the local movie theatre and watch a new movie, but personally if I had to choose, I'd rather wait and see it in the comfort of my own home...on the couch.

Tonight was my night for movie pick. Last night, the hubster and I headed to Block Buster to pick out some movies. Thankfully, we just got a Blue Ray player not too long ago. We've been using our XBox360 to play Dvds and get any Netflix on it, but poor thing got fried the other day. The hubster has to send it off to get fixed.

This was what I chose....




Yes, I finally saw it. At first, I really wasn't liking it. It seemed to me like it dragged on and on for the longest time, but then it finally picked up. I would rate it a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

And of course because Rachel McAdams was in it, the hubby thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm thinking I'm going to skip this one since I've heard such mixed things about it. I've heard the book is really good.