Friday, February 19, 2010

Behind the Title

I never realized just how hard one could possibly make with choosing a blog title. I never realized how many different layouts one could possibly add only to follow by pushing the remove button and I never realized just how much one would look forward to getting back on the blogging bandwagon.

I know the title of my blog may sound alittle juvenile...alittle obsessive considering I decided to throw our pets name in to the mix. I guess if you know me (and my hubby), you would definitely find out fast we love our Kaci. Friends say to me often, "I can only imagine how you're gonna be when you have your first baby". Yes, I know I will probably constantly talk about my bundle of joy, and probably take tons and tons of pictures. I guess it's just me. And if I wanted anything out of my blogging world, it is to be real.....Hence the title.

No comments: